Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I'm trading my sorrow, I'm trading my shame, I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord, I'm trading my sickness, I'm trading my pain, I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord, I'm pressed but not crushed, persecuted not abandoned, struck down but not destroyed, I'm blessed beyond the curse for His promise will endure, & His joy will be my strength, my joy comes with 2011. And ye, who have met with Adversity's blast, And been bow'd to the earth by its fury;to whom the twelve Months, that have recently passed were as harsh as a prejudiced jury,a happy New Year to you, Grant that you may bring no tear to any eye. When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said that you have played the friend, have lived and loved and labored here, and made of it a happy year. Happy new year to you and all of yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright 2009 晨星 (star). Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree