Saturday, August 20, 2011

Please becareful~

Hi, everyone!

Last Friday late night, I returned home after dinner nearby my working place. I just got down from my car to open the main gate house. At the same time, someone stole my bag with a pendrive, wallet and mobile phone which is inside my car. After the gate opened, I wanted to drive my car into the house, I saw car door opened widely and everything that beside my driver seat was disappeared. My opposite neighbor kid saw this incident and then told me that one man was riding the motorbike, and another one just opened the car door to steal all my personal belongings.

Thanks God that I didn't injured in this incident. I also thank God that He answer my prayer. As His answered that, I have safety journey to reach home.

That late night, I admitted that I not just be careful enough as I knew someone was staring at me and followed me back home. However, I braved enough not just crying there and did nothing or blaming others.. Just start to plan what should I do. So, I decided to write this incident and share out to you. Therefore, I would like to give the car drivers as a reminder. Please make sure the motorcyclists or drivers pass by first, before you get down from the car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright 2009 晨星 (star). Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree