Thursday, September 08, 2011

Hi, friend,

Do you have a good night sleep? But, I did not sleep well. May be I don't really know how is the pressure, tension or stress that facing to customer. Perhaps, what I understand the feeling of pressure might be worst than what I imagine it. Anyway, please don't worry.

This is my first and also my last that I'm willing to stay back, just to do SEM inspection for you. As your colleague and also as your friend, I just want to be your good partner to cooperate with you. But, I have sacrifice too much that now I need to learn from my mistake. I need to learn to be just when dealing those things. Yes, indeed cross-section is among so many that I most skillful, but, the XXX is cruel enough that always disturb my work where I cant do smoothly.

So, if next time I very “cruel” to you, please forgive me. Giving someone what would make him or her comfortable for the moment isn’t always the loving thing to do. As Joseph Fletcher said “Justice is simply love distributed” , Justice means that love must always be shown. It is a loving concern for the welfare of all humanity, a passion for doing what is right by your neighbor. If love does not include justice, it is mere sentimentality.



"God is both just and loving and has Himself given what He demands."

regards,

xing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 
Copyright 2009 晨星 (star). Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree